What are Preserved Flowers?
Preserved flowers are 100% natural products that have undergone a preservation process to maintain their beauty and freshness with no need for water or sunlight.
Long-lasting and Maintenance-free. The preservation process means that the plants require no water or light and maintain their original beauty and fresh look for months or even years.
Featured Rose Boxes
The Basic Maintenance Of Preserved Roses
1. KEEP PRESERVED ROSES INDOORS
2. KEEP PRESERVED ROSES IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
3. DO NOT EXPOSE PRESERVED ROSES DIRECTLY TO SUNLIGHT
4. AVOID ANY CONTACT OF PRESERVED ROSES WITH WATER
5. AVOID CRUSHING, PRESSING OR FOLDING PETALS.
6. USE A DRY, COOL AIR STREAM FOR CLEANING